Marbel Electric Skateboard Shipping Update
We ordered our $1,299 Marbel test board on 6/18/2015. We paid at $549.99 deposit for the board — another $800 will be due when it ships. So when exactly will it ship?
Marbel should be commended for its production transparency — but it’s fast becoming legendary for its unintelligible product shipping updates. Here’s the latest:
On Jun 26, 2015, at 01:30 PM, The Marbel Team <email@example.com> wrote:
Thank you for your continued patience while waiting on your Marbel board to be shipped to you. We apologize for the additional delays that have happened but now that we are in full production, we do not for see any more delays.
For those customer with Domestic US Shipping Addresses:
- All remaining domestic Kickstater backer orders will be fulfilled in July 2015.
- Pre-order shipping will begin in July 2015 and conclude in August 2015. The orders will be shipped in the order they were received.
- New Orders (purchased after May 16, 2015) will ship in August 2015- September 2015, as previously projected.
For those customers with International Shipping Addresses:
- All International Kickstarter backer orders will begin shipping after we receive certifications in July 2015. They will be shipped in the order of receipt causing some to possibly ship in early August 2015.
- International pre-orders will be shipped in August 2015.
- New orders (purchased after May 16, 2015) will ship in late August 2015 to early September 2015.
- Orders shipping to Mexico or Canada are not included in this delay for certification documentation. Those orders will ship out as planned and be considered a part of the domestic shipping schedule.
- More information on International shipping information, including shipping cost, invoicing and discounts, will be provided in the next few weeks after we have updates on the Certifications.
We again say thank you for your patience during the final phase of the production and fulfillment process. While this phase will last over the next 60 days for some, we hope to expedite the delay time as much as possible to reduce the wait time for all customers.
If you have specific questions about your particular order you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In a few weeks, if you order has not been shipped, we will be able to give you more precise information about your shipping date.
The Marbel Team
TMI — Can anyone decipher this update for me — I have no idea when our test board will actually ship.